Monday, July 23, 2012

Time

 Hello dear, 
I know it's been a while.  I'm still trying to get into the swing of things in Dallas, Texas.  I have been in a funk of sorts, maybe it's being homesick, maybe it's not knowing anyone, or maybe it's just a FUNK and nothing more than that.   So Jeff said that I should try yoga.  What?!  I'm too old, I can't touch my toes, I don't know anyone.  "Yup," he said.  "You don't know anyone, all the more reason to get your butt out there and do it"   He's such a love.  So I did it, I went to my first class, 90 minites in a room that was 98f and 60% humidity.  Ahhh, just like home.  I have lived without a/c for years in the hood.  Good times! 
I went, I loved it and, I've been going every day for two weeks now.  ( I take the weekends off  so I can rest and be with Jeff).
I can feel my body getting stronger and more balanced every day.  Oh, and the best part, no funk. ha!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment