Friday, April 27, 2012

Spring 2012 Homespun Chic Marketplace

I have been sewing like a mad woman for the last few days, why?  Well I am getting ready for my second craft fair.  WOOHOO!! You see, I was picked for this one.  I had to apply.  EEK!  Let's just say I was on pins and more pins until  they got back to me.  weee, I made it!

I know it's only my second one.  I hope others get just as excited as I do.  I guess they do or they wouldn't do them, right?
Just like my first one, I think I have waaay too much stuff.  The first one, I had things that I didn't even get to put out( I was so busy that I forgot to finish setting up) HA!
Oh well, let me get down to the 411.


 The Spring 2012 Homespun Chic Marketplace will be held on Sunday, May 6 from 2 to 6pm at Home Builder's Association of Metro Orlando in the Maitland area.  The address is 544 Mayo Avenue, Maitland, Florida 32751-4573 

If you do go, please bring, if you have and can part with...non-perishable foods and/or toiletries for the local food banks.  You see they are partnering up with Simple Truth Foundation.  
What a wonderful way to give.  I don't know about you all but, I always save the little soaps and such from the hotels.  I'll have a paper bag FULL of them.  I know Jeff will be happy. ha! (I'm a saver of little things).




Also expired coupons.  The coupons will be sent to our selfless troops serving overseas, they use them in their commissaries....how cool is that?! 


The show is free, so come out and say hi, give a little and spend a bit of money on some truly amazing artist.  







No comments:

Post a Comment