Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Handbag Trac



So in my shop I post that there are vintage finds and handmade goods...Vintage finds, well that is something that I have a hard time selling.  Until now, I think.  I have gone over and over my yummy handbags and well there are a few that I will be willing to sell to good homes.  I think...

This one is just the right size for your
phone a card or two, and lipstick.
That's all a girl needs, right?
This little booboo is darling.  



I did get around to posting
 the photos here 
so maybe one day soon 
I'll get them posted at InYourBones





ooh, and she has diamonds in the middle of all the white flowers.
Not real ones of course... don't be silly, ha!
She had some work done.  Can you see it? 



Pussy Foot, what's not to love.
ooh la la the inside is just as lovely







They are dreamy, well to me at least.   The reason for "handbag trac"?
Well, I would never leave my handbag unattended so, when the DJ played a (mix)song and it was a REALLY good one, one that I needed to dance to I would put my handbag on the floor in front of me and dance...The DJs call that a handbag trac.  

I didn't dance to a lot of "handbag tracs"
I never put my handbag on the floor







No comments:

Post a Comment